Monday, January 30, 2012

Anugerah Juara Lagu 26 Tak Adil?


Actually I didn't really watch the whole thing right through, what time it started pun I tak tau. I was eating KFC with mom n kids in the dining area when I hear someone singing..
  "Ini tak adil, tak adil, tak adil bagi ku" on and on it went for the chorus of the song.
Yuna rupanya, its ok continue makan lagi.

Then after dinner , managed to catch Hafiz's performance. Simplest of the night. No worries about getting any designer's clothes, some Adidas pants and a t-shirt was all he had on. Impactful performance. 3 suara and then came the performance in tribute of Sudirman from Hazama , Black and... I dont remember who.. It was a shamble, dancers seemed genre-deaf, their moves were distracting the whole performance. That was all it took for me to get up and went upstairs and played Doctor with my kids!

So while everyone was watching Anugerah Juara Lagu 26, we were ...


Dr Yusuff in the house!



Dr Yusuff examining patient Syarieff. 
Yusuff: Yusuff nak jadi macam papa, Dr Papa. Syarieff, I'm Dr Abang!
Syarieff: Aban!


I'm telling you.. no need to watch it live from the television, I got the results information via twitter, haha, convenience! Btw, you can read my rants by following me at twitter, curves_talk

As it was,

Best Performance - Kisah Hati (Alyah) didn't watch but read from the timeline , Remy Ishak had to do with her winning?

Best Vocal - Awan Nano (Hafiz). Much deserved win. Powerful voice but maybe needs improvement acting wise.

2nd place - Beribu sesalan ( Ning Baizura/Jaclyn Victor/Sheila Hamzah) nice song

3rd place - Karma (Faizal Tahir). didn't watch this either.


So there you go, the winners, Congratulations!

Some were expecting Yuna to win, its ok better luck next time. It sounded like she knew how the result will turn out with her singing 'tak adil' eh?

Toodles!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Video