Friday, September 9, 2011

My Was, Is and Will..


We've all been there, looking behind our shoulders, fretting if the past will catch up to us..

It can't really be that bad, can it? Killed someone and buried the hatchet? Now, that's taking it to the extreme. Nonetheless it always seem so dreary, isn't it? No matter how bad others had it for their past, we always seem to think ours is way beyond anyone's imaginations. *chuckles* Believe me, it really is soooo much easier to just do that. Been there!

Anyway, what I'd like to share with you are some pictures of mine of my humble lil journey starting this business and where I see myself next. Maybe you too can do a similar post to this, feel free to share!



My 'Was' ...



After confinement, mom of 2 lovely kids



Err yes, I ballooned up to such size.

.
.
.
.
.

My 'Present' ... I dub my present as those events that happen since I joined PB, so don't take the meaning too literally k



January... Seminar SM/SSM.. Look at the lady in the middle.. This is Kak Ana, a successful businesswoman .. Goodness, at this time, I thought that I was smaller than her.. just take a look at her transformation ...
CDM Azlan, CDM Siti Rohana and CDM Hanis Haizi, great and successful leaders !



This is when I first joined the biz back in January, at this point I think I may have started using PB for 2weeks+ and yet you can see the difference! Flatter tummy that's for sure!
Seminar SM/SSM 2011, me and sis with our leaders in biz, Kak Hane and Kak Salha

.

.
.
.
.
.








Next pic is in February.. We all came in support of Kak Salha who achieved the level of Crown Diamond Manager and Kak Liza who achieved Double Diamond Manager.hmm..  I don't think I like how I wore my hijab that day, oh well, bad hijab day i guess
with CDM Salha Zain, our inspiring leader!


.
.
.
.
.


March, Diamond Night time! We came in support of Kak Liza who not only received an award for Diamond Sales Manager but Double Diamond Manager as well!
PB Ladies!!



Me and my date




With the lovely Intan

.
.
.
.
.









Premium Beautiful Tea Party!!



Kak Liza in action




With my dear biz partner, Zatil

.
.
.
.



      Jam tangan

Tadaa!!!


I wouldn't have known I could do this.. to achieve jam tangan which signifies the achievement of RM100'000 Sales in A MONTH, and that I achieved in only 3months of business!! I remember attending the biz class for the first time and I saw some receiving their so-called 'jam tangan' from Kak Ana. At the time I didn't know what the fuss was all about, it's no Patek Phillippe, IWC watch thats for sure...but when I knew what it meant, that silenced me. I was green with envy. I remembered asking Kak Hane how to get it. I was supposed to return to Glasgow but I set my mind to achieve the watch before I return. I knew there was this nudging drive and I knew I have to get my hands on those watch, pronto! 
oh and by the way, notice the lady wearing kebaya in the middle? That is Kak Ana! Forgotten who? Ok scroll up! It is definitely a privilege to receive the 'jam tangan' from Kak Ana. Why? ok.. she was featured with her dear hubby in...

jeng jeng jeng...



How to make a million AND preserve it, indeed!




See, you don't have to be Malay or whatever race to do biz, where there's a will there's a way! No will to live? Surely you do. =)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


APRIL...booth time! Hello Ibu2, Bapak2 Polisi, IPD Bukit Aman, Here we go!!

Tiqah , me and Farihah 




Oh yes, even guys are lining up to know more about PB!


We actually came to support our new biz partner, Ain who is a spa owner: Red Kebaya Spa. Mmg best  her spa, baru naik tangga I can smell the lovely-soothing aromatherapy oil, speaking of which, I think I nak drop by for a treatment! Not only that, with beautiful setting lagi.. fuh mmg best! Check it out : Red Kebaya Spa at Ukay Perdana, Ampang.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



MAY... another booth, busy bee, this time IPK KL!

Two of my fighters in biz, Farihah and Zatil handled the whole meet and great PB demo smoothly.  Way to go girls, proud of u!

.
.
.
.
.








Next.... bowling time!! what a great way to have fun with the rest of the team!!
Look at the cutie pies!



At lovely Intan's daughter, Nuha's Birthday Bash!! What beautiful setting for a birthday girl!











Seriously, we had such fun that day. Kitorang dah macam satu family, we share our ups and downs together,  honestly, after a period of depression when my dad passed away, I feel so blessed to have found this biz. I feel like my life matters, it's worth fighting for. To be surrounded by such positive people in my life is truly a gift from Allah, Alhamdulillah..

.
.
.
.
.
.
JUNE... Hong Kong!!!



Yabba dabba dooo!!! Who wouldn't be jumping ; sponsored VIP Trip to Hong Kong!!

.
.
.
.
.


JULY....SM/SSM AWARD!!!


Excited ? Yes! Mmg best bila your efforts are appreciated.. and celebrated! I felt even happier when my biz partners too received awards for their accomplishment! Bravo girls!






.
.
.
.
.


Business sharing.. It doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman, really, it's your efforts that separate you from the rest.. So, guys, don't just let all the girls spiral their way to the top, grab the chance while you still can.


.
.
.
.
.


Off to Kuantan to meet future biz partners and clients!

 For those who live in Kuantan, Muadzam, Jengka etc.. pendek kata Pahang and sewaktu dengannya, you guys can contact my biz partner Kak Fathin, a lecturer in one of the Uni there.

.
.
.
.
.
.




AUGUST....


Another booth another day.. TM Tower edition!


I really love to meet people, especially those into PB, ahaks! The crowd was superb, sporting, friendly, and most importantly keen to know about PB! The team was there in support of Kak Rita, our new biz partner. Kak Rita owns a beauty salon in Plaza Pantai, which is just across the road from Menara TM. Do you know how jealous I am of you guys working in Menara TM and TNB? These lucky lovelies can just drop by her salon during lunch time for Mini-facial! Everyday nak pun boleh! Rumah sebelah ni taknak convert ke spa ke, I can drop by every day he he he! OK jokes aside, you know sometimes it's difficult to find a salon to get a haircut when you're a hijabi? Some salon have no private section for us hijabis, some who does charge you additionally for the room, some which does offer private section sometimes are a bit far off than where you stay.. but these lucky TM lovelies, can just stroll into Plaza Pantai for a trim and facial, AND be back at the office in time, looking fine!

Now lo and behold, if that isn't enough, you lovely ladies have got another special treat, Kak Rita has joined the PB team!! This means, you guys can just pop in during lunch or after work to get your PB set!You get to be measured by an expert (top to toe beauty expert!) , try out PB at your privacy in a comfortable setting, air-conditioned room, spacious... oh wow, anyone else jealous aside from me? ;)
Talk about top notch service! So check it out..NVDA Beauty Care 
Me, Kak Rita and Farihah. There's no 'I' in our Team, it's teamwork!

"eh Farihah, look at you!" Check Farihah's blog if you're curious to see her transformation








Farihah, Kak Ratna, Kak Rita and me. Adios lovelies, see u in the near future! Btw, Kak Ratna, is my eldest sis, she recently joined the biz too. She was among my first customers when I started and at the time she wasn't interested with the biz but lookiee here ;) 

.
.
.
.
.
.

Breaking fast at Park Royal with CDM Hanis Haizi and CDM Salha Zain

image credit

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


A few days before Raya, last closing day in August for biz... 
yes..of course, never stop trying, strive and strive again !

image credit


My 'will/future' ??

I don't know for certain what lies ahead of me but I know that if I keep still, I won't achieve anything. Sometimes, things may seem like it's turning for the worse in our life. It's sad and sometimes you feel like you can't go on. Remember this , though, no matter what, life goes on, the world doesn't stop turning just because you had a fall. Sure, it sucks. It hurts a whole lot. You cried. Good, we're only human, that's being normal. As strong as we try to be sometimes we feel like our legs are buckling and we may come crashing down. It's ok.  Take a deep breath. Make doa. Pray to Allah SWT. Ask for help. No man is an island, so if you need help, just ask for it. Insyaallah, if you ask for His help, if you keep on trying, help will come your way, success will shine on you.. but if you don't do anything, if you STOP trying, then don't expect things will turn out well. A friend posted this quote on FB , and Masyaallah, how lovely is it..



" Diamonds are created under pressure; Gold is refined under great heat. So if you think the pressure is too much or it's too hot in the kitchen for you, you might wanna stay. Allah's trying to turn you into a Diamond or a beautiful piece of gold" 




Insyaallah.. you'll see me soon in....


image credit


image credit



HOLLAND

and....

BELGIUM!!!


image credit

Grand Brussels, lights reflected on wet cobblestones, what a picture!

Antwerp, Belgium

For those who loves to see beautiful architecture..
image caption



Belgian chocolates...
image credit



Pleasing to the eye and I bet, tummy too!!



Belgian waffles!!
image credit


Wanna join me? Let's go!!


Feel free to contact 

019-2339136

iwediny@gmail.com





until next time... toodles lovelies!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Video