Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Premium Beautiful: SM/SSM Award 2011~Hidup Luar Biasa begins NOW






Alhamdulillah..

Congrats, Congrats Congratssss to my business partners! 

I am so proud of all of you. The award ceremony was all about you guys. I was definitely happy being on stage and receiving the award as well but .... that's nothing compared to seeing how my beloved business partners were also among the award recipients ! I'm a proud mommy!

Wooohoooooo!!

You are all on the right track!!

Nothing can stop you now


It is no easy feat - setting up goals and reaching them; but you have exceeded expectations and gone above and beyond! There have been challenges along the way and it's only natural that more will come along the way because...

it takes extraordinary challenges to produce EXTRAORDINARY LEADERS in this business 

to my beloved business partners..remember this..

"andai terkesima dengan dugaan, onak dan duri, ingat-ingatlah bahawa anda pemimpin luar biasa justeru sinonimnya anda dengan cabaran yang LUAR BIASA. Hidup ini terlalu bernilai untuk dibazirkan dengan yang biasa-biasa..." 


JOM HIDUP LUAR BIASA!



My compliments to all of you and you should all be proud of yourself. I look forward to being on stage with all of you for Diamond Night~ love u ppl!



Yours truly.. n yes I forgot to turn haha

my beloved business partners..of those who came
Tiqah

Farihah

Zatil


With my mentor CDM Salha
check out her blog

check this out

check out her blog


My group with CDM Salha!

pose!


Teamwork!

There's NO ' I ' in ' Team ' 




before I forget, all the above pics are credit to Abang Alfaath and 'pose choreographer' Kak Salha, see leaders sangat sporting, siap take our pics. Thank you Abg Alfaath,Kak Salha, pics are gorgeous!


With CDM Hanis Haizi!





credit to hanishaizi.com

Read the following, very meaningful n applicable to our life, whomever we may be 


In life we must have



and always ...



True!


definitely!!







so... watch this space for the next updates!

coming up...




1. HONG KONG DAY TWO: DISNEYLAND


2. CABARAN KEBAYA



3.  Mix Matching

2 comments:

  1. tq dear.. im happy u r motivated. jom2 hidup luar biasa k.. life is too precious to be wasted kan?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Video