Sunday, July 24, 2011

Amy Winehouse R.I.P. Life's just too precious to be wasted away..

It was roughly around 2 a.m in Muadzam when I saw a friend's FB status

" R.I.P. Amy Winehouse"

Huh? I though it was just another spam. I have been seeing a lot of spam lately in Facebook especially on a video of some girl with a spider in her belly (?!) So I checked BBC and found this


Am I shocked? sorry to say but no. Everyone must have seen it coming, it's not a matter of how but when. The way her life have been spiraling out of control is sad especially with a promising talent like hers.

The lesson here, kids,if not obvious enough..  DON'T DO DRUGS




I scrolled down to the video's comments and found this comment posted.

"Millions of east Africans dying cos there is no food...not their fault!!! 100 kids dead in Norway cos they are brought up liberal... Not their fault!!! One dead junkie who wasted her own life... Her own fault! A great singer who snorted and drank it all away... And her face will be the one mourned by the papers tomorrow! What's f**ked up about death in this world is that one face recognised outweighs millions unknown. She has had enough tributes! RIP to everyone out there who never had the chance" 




Just incase you've missed what happened in Norway , here's the link Norway suspect admits attack



What do you guys think of the comment. You can't deny the weight of truth that's staring us in the face but I also feel sorry for Amy's dad and family.  Let's give them some breathing space and privacy to mourn for their loved one , shall we? May what happened bring some light to others and also be a reminder for us just how precious life is.




 Life is just too precious to be spent for unnecessary quarrels, wars, abuse, hatred and empty pursuits! 




Now check this next video, it gave me chills. The trailer is the first glimpse of ONE DAY ON EARTH, an ambitious motion picture shot by thousands  of filmmakers in every country on a single day: October 10, 2101. The trailer alone includes footage from 90 individuals and organisations.








One Day on Earth - Motion Picture Trailer from One Day On Earth on Vimeo.


"I'm just a mom trying to improve my family's lives. 

What I do may not seem great to some and yet it is to

 me any my loved ones. Were I to hesitate and 

question my ability I will definitely go 

nowhere.  

An opportunity has been presented to me and

grabbed hold of it and shall never let go. " 




For more details on how to make that first step; be it 

for a side income, to diversify your business line , 

do feel free to email/call/text/BBM me 



+6019-2339136

23AE78DF

iwediny@gmail.com



If you're interested for a free try on our fabulous 

Premium Beautiful Corset where you'll be entitled 

for a FREE CONSULTATION , 

FREE FITTING  and DISCOUNTS 

with FREE GIFTS (subject to promotion)

you're all more than welcomed to contact me.



Cheerio!





1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with the comment you found on the website about Amy Winehouse's death although I think it should be less harsh because she was, after all, somebody's daughter, sister and friend. When I found out about it, I was the least bit surprised and in fact, I have to tell you, I was a bit turned off by the ongoing and endless tributes on FB. I mean, yes, she probably was a talented singer (although I don't actually like her music), but there have been so many, many, many much more important people who have died and much lesser people show that they care. I think there's something really wrong with a society that glorifies an entertainment idol who was not even a good example to anyone, but does not care about things that really matter in the world: poverty, the Palestine-Israeli conflict, oppression, wars and so many other wrongs in the world that we are too blind to even try to make a difference. We give tributes to her, but we often don't even care enough about our brothers and sisters who are killed daily in so many parts of the world, who (and I quote above) "never had the chance".

    It's wrong and it's unfair. No death should be treated unimportant because after all, like Amy, everyone is someone's child, brother/sister, partner, spouse and friend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Video