Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ahoy Business Partners, WELCOME ONBOARD!

Sticky post: scroll down for updates

"I'm a mom and I want every second apart from my kids to be worthwhile.. I don't have the time to spend on a business that requires tooo much effort or toooo much time.. but I am happy with Premium Beautiful Business,
 it fits my life perfectly and the income is lucrative! "



I am pleased to introduce you to my business partners
keen and motivated individuals
ready to make a positive change to their life
all with different backgrounds
but united in business

You guys know of my leaders as they need no further introduction; Salha, Adliza, Hane and Wafa

now meet the rest of my team

Interested in PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL or curious to know more about the BUSINESS, you can contact me ,

 DEWI Sulaiman at 019-2339136 / iwediny@gmail.com

and you could even contact my partners,

please feel free to phone/text/whatsapp/email
 my business partners :





FARIHAH(ENGINEER)

KAJANG / SEREMBAN

PHONE/TEXT/WHATSAPP

+6017- 9611175

Email: lilred.farah@gmail.com


Gtalk ID: lilred.farah

lilredgoespublic.blogspot.com







TIQAH (BUSINESS STUDENT)

KAJANG / SUBANG JAYA/ SUNWAY


Phone/text/pingchat/whatsapp

+6012-9165263


Email/Gtalk


atiqahleman@gmail.com


nratiqahleman.blogspot.com












ZATIL
(LECTURER)

Kuala Pilah/ Penang

PHONE/TEXT/WHATSAPP
+6012-3351984

fara_rx7@yahoo.com







SYIDA
(DOKTOR)

Muadzam/Kelantan/Klang

Phone/text

+6016-2325744

medicalzone84@yahoo.com

puteriemas-syidacheda.blogspot.com














mail.jpg




HELEN 
( KUMON FRANCHISEE)

PHONE/TEXT

+6012- 2965669

satnijaya@gmail.com







HUDA
( IT ANALYST)

Gombak

PHONE/TEXT

+6017-6548457







Ainaa
(Financial Analyst)

Phone/text/whatsapp

+6012-6195953

sistafever88@yahoo.com


mifragancias.blogspot.com



CONTACT US For 


FREE TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE :


- FREE MEASURE AND FITTING


- FREE CONSULTATION



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Video